Learn How to Drive Tons of Relevant Traffic to Your Website with Our:
FREE Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Workshop
Does your company cater to the boat and yacht industry? Are you trying to promote your products and services to yacht owners? Are you finding it increasingly difficult to generate leads? Now you don´t have to!
Businesses dream of creating a self-generating lead machine ... wouldn´t you like one?
If your potential customer types in "custom yachts" or "yacht dealers" or a term that directly relates to what you do into Google where would your site appear? Potential customers do research before they buy, what is it costing you and your business by not being where your potential customers are looking?
We´ll teach you how to dramatically increase relevant traffic to your website!
Here are some statistics that will amaze you about the boat and yacht industry:
– Retail buying market 2003: (Sailboats: 16,700 units sold, Stern drive boats: 69,200 units sold, Cruisers: 9,300 units sold, Ski/wakeboard boats: 11,100 sold)
– In 2003 72 million people participated in boating
– Annual income average of purchaser is $71,000 per year
– 14% of purchasers are retired
Are you asking yourself why you´re not generating more sales from your business/website?
A quick and easy way to start increasing your leads is to properly optimize your website!
At Technovate.com we offer a FREE Search Engine Optimization (SEO) workshop that will take you step by step through your website and you will:
1. Learn how to make your website search engine friendly.
2. Learn how your competitors are finding success and how they do it!
3. Learn what steps you need to take to start increasing your leads.
4. Learn to avoid the pitfalls most websites run into when trying to market their website.
5. Learn how to implement winning strategies to start generating leads in less than a month!
By signing up for our workshop today you´ll also receive our free report:
"The 5-Biggest SEO Mistakes Webmasters Make"
Click here to sign up for our FREE SEO Workshop!!